Carnival Splendor will be late arriving into Long Beach from its current sailing after a run in with some underwater fishing nets in Puerto Vallarta earlier this week, damaging the seals on the ships propulsion shaft. The ship, which was supposed to arrive in Long Beach on Sunday, January 13, has been delayed until Monday, January 14.
The new revised itinerary is as follows (eliminating Puerto Vallarta) :
MON Los Angeles (Long Beach), CA 4:30 PM
TUE Fun Day @ Sea
WED Cabo San Lucas, Mexico 9:30 AM 6:00 PM
THU Cabo San Lucas, Mexico 8:00 AM 2:00 PM
FRI Fun Day @ Sea
SAT Los Angeles (Long Beach), CA 9:00 AM
Carnival is offering compensation of a pro-rated refund for the lost day, $50 per person onboard credit, refund of port taxes charged, gratuity adjustment and shore excursion refunds. For guests that do not want to sail the abbreviated sailing, Carnival is offering penalty-free rebooking or refunds.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships