It was announced today that the former CEO of Costa Cruises, Pier Foschi, is taking the position overseeing the Asian market for Carnival Corp.
Currently the Asia operations includes two Costa ships in China and Singapore, along with Princess Cruises’ Sun Princess in Japan next spring.
“With Asia such an important part of our global strategy, it’s critical that we increase our presence in the region by establishing this new office in Singapore and appointing an experienced executive to coordinate our current operations and our future expansion efforts,” said Micky Arison, Carnival Corporation & plc’s chairman and CEO.
Pier retired as CEO of Costa Cruises this past July.
Carnival Corporation & plc is the largest cruise company in the world, with a portfolio of cruise brands in North America, Europe, Australia and Asia, composed of Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Seabourn, AIDA Cruises, Costa Cruises, Cunard, Ibero Cruises, P&O Cruises (Australia) and P&O Cruises (UK).
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings