Over the past month four Carnival Cruise Line ships have earned 100% markings on their latest United States Public Health (U.S.P.H.) inspections. The ships are home-ported in Port Everglades, Port Canaveral, and Baltimore.
The ships: Carnival Dream, Carnival Freedom, Carnival Sensation, and Carnival Pride.
According to the company, “The unannounced inspections, which are conducted twice each year and required for any cruise ship with an international itinerary calling on a U.S. or Canadian port, encompass a broad range of shipboard sanitation areas, including proper food handling, preparation and storage procedures and overall cleanliness of the galley and other shipboard areas. The potable water supply used in spas and pools is also examined. ”
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises