Over the past month four Carnival Cruise Line ships have earned 100% markings on their latest United States Public Health (U.S.P.H.) inspections. The ships are home-ported in Port Everglades, Port Canaveral, and Baltimore.
The ships: Carnival Dream, Carnival Freedom, Carnival Sensation, and Carnival Pride.
According to the company, “The unannounced inspections, which are conducted twice each year and required for any cruise ship with an international itinerary calling on a U.S. or Canadian port, encompass a broad range of shipboard sanitation areas, including proper food handling, preparation and storage procedures and overall cleanliness of the galley and other shipboard areas. The potable water supply used in spas and pools is also examined. ”
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — May 18, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival President Tells NBC Nightly News They Still Plan on July Restart
- Another Carnival Corp. Ship Resumes Cruises From Italy
- CDC Eases Testing Requirements For Fully-Vaccinated Cruise Passengers
- New Norwegian Cruise Ship Boasts Record-Breaking Sales
- Royal Caribbean Pulls Odyssey Out Of Israel As Violence Increases
- Carnival Cruise Line Names Upcoming Mardi Gras’ Godmother
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of May 9, 2021
- 11 Popular Things To Do in Key West, Florida
- Disney Wish Tour: The Images That Will Leave You Breathless
DESTINATIONS5 days ago
5 Free Public Beaches in Nassau, Bahamas
EDITORIAL4 days ago
Why Florida’s Governor Just Insulted a Major Cruise Line
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Federal Court Judge To Decide On Florida’s Call For Injunction Over CDC Rules
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Carnival Sensation Arrives at US Port to Begin Crew Vaccinations [PHOTOS]