The time has come for the next cruise, a five-night Canada/New England sailing from Boston on Carnival Glory. Now I won’t lie, I have always thought that Canada was only an old people destination but boy was I wrong! After spending a few days in Quebec City and Montreal last month, I learned Canada is anything but that.
The ship we’ll be traveling on is Carnival Glory, a 2,974-guest ship that’s spending this summer and next in Boston, doing four-and five-night sailings. She’s a Conquest-class vessel, being the same as Carnival Conquest, Carnival Liberty, Carnival Valor and Carnival Freedom.
This November she will go in for the Fun Ship 2.0 dry-dock, so as of right now she’s still the same ship that was launched in 2003.
July 7th – Board at the Black Falcon Cruise Terminal in Boston, depart 5pm
July 8th – Fun Day at sea
July 9th – St. John’s from 8a-4p (one of the foggiest cities in the world)
July 10th – Halifax, Nova Scotia from 9a-6p
July 11th – Fun Day at Sea
July 12th – Return to the Black Falcon Cruise Terminal in Boston
We already checked the weather out and it looks like it’s going to be highs around 70 and lows around 55, so I’m ready for the chilly weather. The bank signs in Jacksonville have been reading around 100 degrees for the past week, a cool change is going to be nice.
I have a pre-night arranged at the Hyatt Regency that I booked on Priceline earlier today. We will let you know if it stands up to the price (the rack rate is around $269), seems kinda high-brow!
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings