If you find your self getting off the ship in Grand Turk (which you must), I found a little spot today that has cheap drinks, great food, and free wifi. I really wish I would have found this place when I first got off the ship because I paid $12 at an internet café and $15 in taxi fares to use the internet café downtown.
Located just to the left of the cruise pier, you’ll want to look for the flags and the music playing. It’s just past the sign that says you’re not on Grand Turk Beach anymore. It’s literally just past that. Once you’re on the beach at Grand Turk, it’s about 500 yards down the beach.
I started off with a lobster sandwich ($10), then went onto to conch fritters ($4), fried lobster sandwich ($10), and washed it down with two local beers called Turk’s Head Island Draught ($4). The lobster and conch is caught right off the coast and you can taste the freshness. If you’re a seafood fan, you’ll love.
The were also cutting fresh coconut, sugar cane, and passion fruit right in front of us.
If you don’t want to sit at the bar you can find chairs, umbrellas, volleyball, music, and games on the beachfront.
If you’re looking for a pool, you want to head to Margaritaville. If you’re looking for a chill time, great seafood, and cheap drinks, head to Local Village Bar and Restaurant. Local’s is the only local restaurant on the beach. Oh yeah, and did I mention, FREE WIFI!
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]