Grandeur of the Seas Ship Profile
- Launched: 1996
- Size: 74,000
- Capacity: 2,446
- Itinerary: Bahamas, Caribbean, and Canada/New England
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: rock climbing wall, Chops Grille steakhouse, Izumi Japanese restaurant, aerial shows in the centrum, Adventure Ocean youth programming, and 8 bars and lounges.
- Read More Grandeur of the Seas Articles Here
Grandeur of the Seas sails out of Baltimore, Maryland operating both northbound and southbound cruises. The ship features the cruise line’s classic steakhouse Chops Grille, the complimentary Park Café, an outdoor movie screen, Giovanni’s Table Italian restaurant, and the 1960s inspired R Bar.
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021
- Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]
- Do I Need A Passport To Cruise?
- When is the Best Time To Cruise Alaska?
- What Cruisers Need to Know About Masks, Excursions, More
- Princess Cruises Sells Two Cruise Ships