Grandeur of the Seas Ship Profile
- Launched: 1996
- Size: 74,000
- Capacity: 2,446
- Itinerary: Bahamas, Caribbean, and Canada/New England
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: rock climbing wall, Chops Grille steakhouse, Izumi Japanese restaurant, aerial shows in the centrum, Adventure Ocean youth programming, and 8 bars and lounges.
- Read More Grandeur of the Seas Articles Here
Grandeur of the Seas sails out of Baltimore, Maryland operating both northbound and southbound cruises. The ship features the cruise line’s classic steakhouse Chops Grille, the complimentary Park Café, an outdoor movie screen, Giovanni’s Table Italian restaurant, and the 1960s inspired R Bar.
- Royal Caribbean CEO Fain: A New Dawn Is Coming
- Carnival Cancels April 2021, Delays Mardi Gras Inaugural Cruise
- MSC Grandiosa to Resume Cruising Southern Europe on January 24
- Cruise News Briefs – January 22, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Princess Announced They Have Sold Another Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Briefs – January 21, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Royal Caribbean Removes Ship From 2021 Alaska Season
- First Cruise Line Officially Requires Vaccines — Will Others Follow?
- Celebrity Cruises Announces 2022-2023 Caribbean Schedule
- Carnival Cruise Line Addresses Gratuity Hike, Vaccine Rumors