Grandeur of the Seas Ship Profile
- Launched: 1996
- Size: 74,000
- Capacity: 2,446
- Itinerary: Bahamas, Caribbean, and Canada/New England
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: rock climbing wall, Chops Grille steakhouse, Izumi Japanese restaurant, aerial shows in the centrum, Adventure Ocean youth programming, and 8 bars and lounges.
- Read More Grandeur of the Seas Articles Here
Grandeur of the Seas sails out of Baltimore, Maryland operating both northbound and southbound cruises. The ship features the cruise line’s classic steakhouse Chops Grille, the complimentary Park Café, an outdoor movie screen, Giovanni’s Table Italian restaurant, and the 1960s inspired R Bar.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 22, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Vaccine Passports: Infringement of Rights or Key to Cruising’s Future?
- MSC Seaside Cruises Will Include ‘Private Beach Experience’
- Costa To Sail Summer 2021 Mediterranean Cruises
- Another Cruise Line Restarts Summer Cruises Outside U.S.
- Carnival Celebrates Earth Day with New Mardi Gras Photos, Video About LNG
- 10 Caribbean Ports Cruise Ships Will Visit This Summer
- Alaska Joins Florida Lawsuit Against CDC to Restart Cruising
- Bahamas Heeds CDC ‘Wake-Up Call’ to Save Cruise, Tourism Season
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 21, 2021 [VIDEO]