Carlos PenaVega – star of TV’s Grease Live! that debuted last month, will be onboard the upcoming Harmony of the Seas when the ship’s headline show debuts in May 2016. The brand new stage production is specially adapted for Royal Caribbean, and will feature a soundtrack of audience favorites including “Greased Lightnin’,” “Summer Nights,” “Born to Hand-Jive,” and more.
As part of PenaVega’s partnership with Royal Caribbean, he’ll lead a variety of special Grease-inspired activities onboard Harmony of the Seas during her inaugural events in England. These will include presiding over a dance competition, teaching guests the hand jive, giving a performance of “Greased Lightnin’,” and more.
More information on Carlos’ special visit and other inaugural activities events will be available in the coming weeks. To stay up to date with the happenings of Harmony, visit royalcaribbean.com/harmonyoftheseas.
Featured Photo: Carlos PenaVega and Grease Live!
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]