Disney Cruise Line guests are in for a treat (and maybe a few tricks!) this fall aboard all four of their ships. They will transform into a ghoulish wonderland filled with special decorations, frightfully fun activities, and unique menu items.
This September and October, most voyages aboard Disney’s ships will feature this fun celebration, Halloween on the High Seas. It will feature Halloween-themed parties, lively entertainment, and the Pumpkin Tree, which will magically transform throughout the cruise.
- Mickey’s Mouse-querade Party, a celebration in addition to Pirate Night with games, dancing, and a lot of candy! Beloved Disney characters, wearing special Halloween costumes just for the occasion, will join guests for this fun-filled costume party.
- Creepy Cabaret, a party in the atrium featuring favorite Halloween-themed music performed live by a band of ghostly musicians.
- Halloween Isn’t Just For Kids: For adults, the nighttime entertainment district on each Disney ship becomes the ghoulish setting for a costume contest and a Villainous Takeover on the dance floor.
- Ghoulish Delights: Disney Cruise Line chefs have conjured some very special treats for Halloween, including chocolate cake with pumpkin filling, spider cakes, and “Spooky Juice.”
- Disney Magic sails four and five-night Bahamian and Caribbean cruises departing Oct. 4 to Oct. 28.
- Disney Wonder sails a variety of cruises departing Oct. 1 to Oct. 23.
- Disney Dream sails three- and four-night Bahamian cruises departing Sept. 7 to Oct. 30.
- Disney Fantasy sails seven-night Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises departing Sept. 5 to Oct. 31.