Harmony of the Seas Ship Profile
- Launched: 2016
- Size: 226,963
- Capacity: 6,780
- Itinerary: Bahamas and Caribbean
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: The tallest slide at sea: Ultimate Abyss, the Bionic Bar, a zip line, ice skating rink, Central Park, 20 dining options, and the DreamWorks Experience.
- Read More Harmony of the Seas Articles Here
Arriving in Fort Lauderdale in November 2016, Harmony of the Seas will sail to the Caribbean and Bahamas. She is currently the largest cruise ship in the world, and features a host of features and amenities including waterslides, rock climbing walls, an Alice-inspired restaurant called Wonderland, a kid’s waterpark, and a 3D movie theater.
- Cruise Industry Voices Beg CDC Not To Extend No Sail Order
- Carnival’s New Mega Cruise Ship Begins Sea Trials [PHOTOS]
- 5 Most European Cities In North America To Visit on a Cruise
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of September 20, 2020
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021
- Carnival Offers First Look at New Mega Ship Atrium [Photos]