Hilton Pensacola Beach Gulf Front
Tel: 1-850-916-2999 Fax: 1-850-934-0891
We stayed at this property while taping Cruise Radio and they exceeded our expectations.
The property in centrally located, beach front, walking distance to restaurants and shops, along with nice interior corridors… not to mention Beach Front!
Check in was flawless. The whole team was in-sync and got us into our room efficiently and quickly. Parking was free. There was a covered parking deck that housed approx 50 cars and plenty of open air parking that wrapped around the building.
The rooms were quiet and really clean (we stayed in a typical two bed). Downstairs two sparkling pools were out side and a hot tub, along with an indoor pool. By the pool was a pool sidebar with excellent prompt bar service. Towel service was also available by the pool which was really convenient.
Just beyond the pool was the white sandy beaches of Pensacola. Along the beach was little sun bathing stations complete with a chair, umbrella and little table to separate. Very relaxing!
Inside the lobby was a three station business center, free wifi (surcharge for in-room internet), a Asian themed restaurant (moderately priced), bar, coffee shop, and plenty of areas to lounge.
Overall I would recommend the place to any vacationer, meetings, someone looking for a marriage venue or just for a quick weekend getaway.. it has it all!
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]