Holland America’s annual “View & Verandah” promotion is back, and this year, travelers who book select 2017 and 2018 sailings and Alaska Land & Sea Journeys receive a nice variety of perks.
Guests who book one of the eligible sailings by February 28, 2017 will receive a stateroom upgrade, onboard spending money of up to $500 per stateroom, and up to 10 percent off select Journeys Ashore excursions. Guests who book a suite will also receive prepaid gratuities. The offers are available on all cruises from March 30, 2017 to April 28, 2018, excluding Grand Voyages and Grand Voyage segments.
As part of the promotion, guests can book an oceanview room for the price of an interior, and a verandah for the price of an oceanview. Depending on the length of cruise and category of room, guests can receive onboard spending money of up to $400 per stateroom and $500 per suite. The money is available to the first and second guests in a room, and can be used for specialty dining, spa services, the gift shops, drinks, and more.
Guests who reserve select Journeys Ashore excursions can get 10 percent off if booked by March 15, 2017. This date is extended beyond the View & Verandah offer deadline of February 28.
As an added bonus, suite guests also receive prepaid gratuities in addition to the spending money and shore excursion discount.
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises