Holland America breakfast menu for the main dining room, you can find the Lido deck menu here.
Cold Cereals: Cornflakes, Cheerios, Special K, Raisin Bran, Shredded Wheat, Rice Krispies, Frosted Flakes, Fruit Loops, Granola, All Bran, Bran Flakes
Served with your choice of milk and add a sliced banana on request
- Layers of creamy Greek yogurt, fresh berries and granola
- Hot Cereals: Old-Fashioned Oatmeal, Steel Cut Irish Oatmeal, Cream of Wheat, Creamy Grits
- Served with sliced banana, raisins, brown sugar, maple syrup, milk or half & half on request
Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sandwich
Scrambled egg and Cheddar cheese served on a toasted English muffin. Add sausage patty, hickory smoked bacon or ham on request
Bagel and Lox
A freshly toasted bagel served with slices of cold smoked salmon, cream cheese, sliced onion and capers
Greenhouse Spa Selection
- Cottage Cheese and Fresh Fruit: A small bowl of creamy cottage cheese lightly dusted with cinnamon, served with your choice of sliced banana, strawberries, blueberries or diced melon
- Swiss Style Muesli: A mixture of low-fat yogurt, fresh fruit, milk, toasted hazel-nuts, oatmeal and honey
- Frittata Italiana: Healthy without sacrificing flavor, egg whites combined with low-fat cream cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and fresh basil, then lightly baked and served with whole grain toast
- All American Breakfast: Two jumbo eggs cooked to order, served with hash browns, hickory smoked bacon or sausage and toast.
- Eggs Benedict: Toasted English muffins, layered with Canadian bacon, two poached eggs with creamy hollandaise sauce.
- Eggs Royale: Toasted English muffins, smoked salmon and two poached eggs draped with creamy hollandaise sauce.
- Eggs Florentine: Toasted English muffins, toped with sautéed spinach and two poached eggs draped with hollandaise sauce.
- Corned Beef Hash and Eggs: Home-made corned beef hash topped with two eggs cooked to order and served with a side of toast.
- Kippered Herring: Served with two scrambled eggs and smothered herring
- Dutch Breakfast: The Uitsmijter, a classic open-faced sandwich with thick white bread, sliced ham, Gouda, and two eggs sunny side up.
- Japanese Breakfast: Hot miso soup, steamed white rice, tamagoyaki and broiled salmon served with a cup of hot green tea.
- The Full English breakfast: Two jumbo eggs scrambled, English banger sausage, English back bacon, baked beans, hash browns and grilled half tomato.
Scandinavian Breakfast: Smoked salmon and pickled herring, served with hard-boiled egg and slices of dark rye bread.
Three Egg Omelets
All omelets are served with hash browns and toast. Egg whites or egg substitute available on request
- Denver Omelet: Green bell pepper, onion, ham and a mixture of Cheddar, Monterey Jack and Swiss cheese.
- Garden Vegetable Omelet: Tender asparagus, sautéed spinach, diced tomato and sliced button mushrooms with creamy goat cheese.
- Southwest Omelet: Diced sweet roasted bell peppers, tomato, green onion, and Monterey Jack cheese, topped with avocado, sour cream and fresh salsa.
- My Choice Omelet: Build your own omelet with any of the following: Ham, bacon, sausage, smoked salmon, mushrooms, bell pepper, onion, asparagus, Cheddar, Jack, Swiss, goat or Gruyere cheese.
Hot off the Griddle
- Belgian Waffle
- Cinnamon- Sugar French Toast
- Stack of Pancakes stacked high with buttermilk, banana or blueberry.
From the Bakery
- Toast, English muffin, Bagel or Roll
- Baked Fresh Daily: Butter Croissant, Chocolate Croissant, Raisin Bun, Cheese Danish, Fruit Danish, Danish of the Day, Blueberry Muffin, Muffin of the Day and Coffee Cake
Sugar-free items available upon request
Served with butter, margarine, jam, jelly, honey, Nutella, or cream cheese on request.
On the Side
- Hickory Smoked Bacon, English Bangers, Pork Sausage Links or Patty, Carved Honey Glazed Ham, Corned Beef Hash, Turkey Bacon, Turkey Sausage Links, Morningstar Farms Vegi Links and Hash Browns
- Fruits and Yogurt: Fresh fruit plate, half grape fruit, sliced bananas, stewed prunes, apricots or Kadota figs and Assorted Yogurts
- Coffee, Tea, Decaf Coffee and Tea,
- Whole, Low Fat, and Chocolate, and Skim milk
- Fresh squeeze orange juice, apple juice, cranberry juice, grapefruit juice, grape juice, pineapple juice, prune juice, tomato juice and V-8
As of 9/15/12.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program