Holland America Line did well in this year’s Cruise Critic Cruisers’ Choice Awards, earning 23 top-five placements, including three first-place honors. Six of the line’s ships were awarded in categories from Best Entertainment, to Best Overall, and more. These awards are based completely on ratings submitted with reviews that are published to Cruise Critic’s website.
In the midsize ship categories, ms Eurodam, ms Nieuw Amsterdam, ms Noodrem, ms Oosterdam, and ms Westerdam earned top-five honors, and ms Maasdam won Best Overall Cruise Ship, Best Embarkation, and Best Cruise Ship Value. Also, Maasdam earned second place for Best Dining and Best Service, third for Best Cabins, and fourth for Best Entertainment and Best Public Rooms. This ship seems to exceed expectations in a vast number of categories! Westerdam earned third for Best Embarkation, Best Shore Excursions, and Best Value, fourth in Best Fitness and Rec, and fifth for Best Overall and Best Service. Noordam achieved third place for Best Service and fifth for Best Cabins, Best Dining, and Best Value. Oosterdam received fifth place honors for Best Fitness and Rec.
In the large ship categories, ms Eurodam achieved third place for Best Value, fourth in Best Overall, and fifth for Best Service. ms Nieuw Amsterdam got third place for Best Service.
All together, Holland America received 51 top-ten placements, which was more than any other cruise line this year.
- Overview: Visiting Bar Harbor, Maine on a Cruise
- 18 Photos of The Bimini Beach Club & What Cruisers Should Expect
- Review: Chibang! Chinese & Mexican Restaurant on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
- 8 Tips, Hacks, and Ways to Save Money on a Carnival Cruise
- Cruise News Today — November 26, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Grand Cayman Reopens to First Cruise Ship in 20 Months
- Cruise News Today — November 25, 2021 [VIDEO]
- New MSC Seashore Arrives in Jamaica, Docks Beside Sister-Ship
- Cruise News Today — November 24, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Chef Emeril Lagasse Cuts Ribbon on New Carnival Cruise Restaurant