Holland America recently received two awards recognizing the company’s commitment to the environment and for exceptional passenger experience. In January, the National Tour Association honored Holland America Line with the title of Favorite Cruise Experience at its second annual Distinguished Dozen awards. The event honors 12 categories of destinations, hotels, restaurants and attractions around the nation.
The Alaska SeaLife Center, based in Seward, Alaska, also recognized HAL with an Ocean Stewardship and Sustainability Award for its environment-friendly practices. HAL is committed to reducing emissions in Alaska’s waters and has forged partnerships in the Inside Passage to collect and record data for an outreach program designed to help Alaskans use and conserve coastal and marine resources.
New for the 2013 season, Holland America Line is expanding its Alaska program with four new 10-to-20 day round-trip Seattle CruiseTours, offering guests the convenience of combining an Inside Passage cruise with an in-depth overland tour via motorcoach. Alaska-inspired cuisine is also featured throughout both the cruise and land components.
Subscribe to our Cruise Updates.
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review