World Travel Holdings, one of the nation’s top travel retail networks and Susan G. Komen are teaming up to offer “A Cruise for the Cure,” a unique cruise fundraiser to raise money for breast cancer research, education, screening and treatment programs.
CruisesOnly, in partnership with Holland America Line®, will serve as host to the exclusive cruise fundraiser sailing Nov. 10-17, 2013 (new date – rescheduled from December 2012). The sailing on the Holland America ms Nieuw Amsterdam begins in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., making stops in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos; San Juan, Puerto Rico; St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands; Half Moon Cay, Bahamas; and then back to Ft. Lauderdale on Sun., Nov. 17.
The inaugural cruise includes:
- Exclusive Sail Away Concert Performance by a “Special Celebrity Guest”
- Lunch and Learn Seminars conducted by Breast Cancer Experts
- Culinary Demonstrations by “Onboard Executive Top Chefs”
- A Silent Auction and Pink Party Benefiting Komen
- Daily Zumba® classes
- A Spa Day on Nov. 13 — 10% of the overall sales will be donated to Komen
Prices for the cruise vary by location on the ship, room size and amenities. A portion of each traveler’s cruise price, equaling $200 per person, will be donated to Komen.
For more information check out their website.
Subscribe to our Cruise Updates.
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]