Participants can visit the Scenic South America tab on Holland America Line’s Facebook page and choose their favorite South America highlight photo from a selection of six beautiful images. Entrants then provide the required information and click submit, which will pin the image to one of their personal Pinterest boards. In order to be eligible to win, entrants must also follow Holland America Line’s Pinterest Board.
“Pinterest is an engaging social media platform and a valuable tool that helps us connect with our guests on a very visual level,” said Richard Meadows, executive vice president, marketing, sales and guest programs. “The travel boards on Pinterest are among the most popular, and our page enables us to show off the many beautiful destinations our ships visit, such as South America.”
Entries are limited to legal residents of the United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older. The sweepstakes runs through July 8, 2013.
Subscribe to our Cruise Updates.
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review