Holland America has introduced a new Elite Beverage Package with premium drink selections for guests. With the new package, cruisers can enjoy libations from Master Mixologist Dale DeGroff’s collection of unique cocktails, such as The Ritz Cocktail, The Hemingway Daiquiri, and Midnight Sun – his latest masterpiece for the cruise line’s 70th year in Alaska.
Holland America Drink Package Costs
The Elite Beverage Package features any premium spirits, cocktails, beers, wines, coffees, nonalcoholic beverages, bottled water, and sodas up to a value of $15 each. Aboard Koningsdam, it also includes the Coca-Cola Freestyle soda machine. The cost? $54.95 per person, per day.
Holland America also introduced discounted pricing for their existing Signature package, where guests save $5 when they purchase it online for $44.95 per person/day before their cruise. The same package is $49.95 per person/day when purchased onboard. This package includes standard selections of wine, beer, spirits, sodas, coffees, and cocktails up to $8 each.
Wine enthusiasts will enjoy the Cellar Master Package, which is a choice of five bottles, a standard and a premium winetasting, one Pinnacle Grill dinner, a wine accessory gift set, and a Holland America Line commemorative bottle of wine. Cellar Master Package prices begin at $252 per person.
- The Quench Beverage Package features unlimited nonalcoholic beverages that include any juices, bottled water, nonalcoholic cocktails, nonalcoholic beers and specialty coffees for a price of $17.95 per person, per day.
- The Coca-Cola Package includes unlimited fountain sodas for $8 per person, per day. On ms Koningsdam this package also includes the Coca-Cola Freestyle machine with more than 100 unique Coca-Cola flavors.
- The Water Package offers 12 liter bottles for $32.
All beverage packages and cards can be purchased online in advance or as gifts for other sailing guests. Unless otherwise noted, beverage packages must be purchased for the duration of the cruise and for all guests in a single stateroom. A 15 percent service charge is automatically added to all drink purchases.
The new package brings the total beverage package options to five, including the Signature Package, Quench Beverage Package, Coca-Cola Package, and Cellar Master Package.
Source/photo: Holland America Line
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia
- Cruise News Today — January 14, 2022 [VIDEO]