Holland America announced the line’s 2013-2014 Caribbean season this week. Itineraries up to 25 days and diverse ports of call highlight the 109 total offerings.
From Fort Lauderdale:
- Veendam will offer one seven-day eastern Caribbean cruise calling at Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos; San Juan, Puerto Rico; St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Half Moon Cay
- Eurodam offers alternating roundtrip seven-day eastern and western itineraries (and one four-day cruise just before the holidays departing Dec. 18) to Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Thomas and Half Moon Cay, Grand Cayman, Key West and Falmouth or Ocho Rios, Jamaica.
- Maasdam offers seven-, 10-, 11- and 14-day roundtrip sailings with stops including Half Moon Cay, St. Thomas, San Juan, Grand Turk, Dominica, St. John, Tortola, St. Maarten, St. Kitts, St. Vincent, Barbados, Martinique, St. Croix, St. Bart’s, St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Curaçao, and Bonaire
- Nieuw Amsterdam sails alternating eastern and western routes with stops at Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Thomas, Half Moon Cay, Cozumel, Mexico, Grand Cayman and Key West
- Noordam features seven-, 10- and 11-day roundtrip sailings to Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Thomas, Half Moon Cay, Aruba, Bonaire, Curaçao, Santa Barbara de Samana, Dominican Republic, St. Maarten, St. Lucia, Barbados, Martinique, Dominica
- Westerdam sails a repeating roundtrip seven-day eastern Caribbean route to Grand Turk, San Juan, St. Maarten and Half Moon Cay
- Zuiderdam features 10- and 11-day Panama Canal itineraries that explore the southern Caribbean with a partial transit of the canal and calls at Half Moon Cay, Aruba, Curaçao, Colon, Panama, Puerto Limón, and Costa Rica, Cartagena, Colombia
- Ryndam offers seven-day western Caribbean cruises and two different 14-day southern Caribbean itineraries
Guests seeking a longer Caribbean exploration can take a Collectors’ Voyages that combines back-to-back cruises to form an in-depth Caribbean itinerary. At 25 days, Maasdam also sails the longest Collectors’ Voyage of the season.
Holland America will also offer its new On Location program on each cruise which includes experiences such as the Island Magic Steel Drum Band, learning to weave and craft with palm leaves and the Reggae Movement Film Festival
The 2013-14 Caribbean cruises and Collectors’ Voyages are available for booking now. Rates begin at a range from $499 per person for a seven-day itinerary to $2,799 per person for a 25-day journey.
Subscribe to our Cruise Updates.