Holland America is supporting October’s National Plan a Cruise Month with two offers: onboard spending money for new 2017-2018 Caribbean cruise bookings and additional onboard credit for all Explore 4 promotion bookings covering several destinations in 2018 and 2019. The month-long event aims to inform consumers about cruising, as well as take advantage of one of Holland America’s best promotions of the year.
$300 Onboard Spending Money
New bookings in an oceanview stateroom or higher for all of Holland America’s upcoming Caribbean cruises from October 2017 to March 2018 are eligible to receive up to $300 in onboard credit. One reason for this offer is to make the public aware that though some islands were badly damaged during recent storms, much of the Caribbean is still open and welcoming guests.
Onboard Spending Money and Explore 4
For the second Plan a Cruise Month offer, guests making a booking on select 2018 and 2019 cruises receive onboard spending money up to $400, depending on the length of the cruise and type of cabin booked. This offer can be combined with the Explore 4 promotion that adds four extras on select March 2018 to April 2019 cruises. The four offers are: a Signature Beverage Package, dinner for two at the Pinnacle Grill, reduced fares for third and fourth guests in a cabin, and 50 percent reduced deposits.
Suite bookings also receive $200 onboard spending money per cabin ($100 per person) in addition to the four offers and Plan a Cruise Month spending money, making it possible to receive a total of up to $600.
Guests looking to take advantage of the savings can choose itineraries to nearly all of Holland America’s destinations around the world, including Alaska, Australia/New Zealand, the Baltic, Bermuda, Canada/New England, the Caribbean, Cuba, Hawaii, the Mediterranean, Mexico, northern Europe, the Panama Canal, South America, and the South Pacific.
- Carnival Reveals Roller Coaster Details And More
- Everything We Know About Virgin Voyages’ Second Ship
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of November 10, 2019
- Carnival Cruise Line Rolls Out New Food Concept
- Cruise Podcast: Disney Dream 2019 Review + News
- Big Changes Ahead For Two Carnival Cruise Line Ships
- MSC Cruises Delays Private Island Opening Until December
- List of Pepsi Products Served on Carnival Cruise Line
- Carnival Cruise Line Ditches Coke For Pepsi
- 5 Things To Do in Dublin, Ireland