The tours, that are designed to highlight Alaska’s wildlife, wilderness, and culture range from 10 to 20 days and combine a three, four, or seven-day inside passage cruise with Holland America.
Express Tour U1& U2, the lines first ever Seattle CruiseTour offering guest one or two nights at Denali and a cruising throughout Prince William Sound and the inside passage.
Express Tour U3, guests will board the McKinley Explorer train where the can spend the day on their own before heading to 53-miles into Denali National Park. Guest also will visit Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan – famous for its rich native culture, salmon fishing and scenic fjords – before returning to Vancouver, B.C., Canada.
Denali Sampler Tour U4, the line’s first ever one-night Direct to Denali Adventure, with just enough time to have the essential Denali experience. During this tour guests will sail from Vancouver and enjoy scenic cruising throughout Alaska’s Inside Passage before calling at Ketchikan, Juneau, Skagway and Glacier Bay. Park Service Rangers narrate for a full eight hours as guests enjoy the breathtaking scenery of Glacier Bay. While in Denali, guests can spend the day exploring Denali National Park before boarding the McKinley Explorer train bound for Anchorage.
For more information you can contact your travel seller.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia