Holland America Line has raised the prices in three of their specialty restaurants. The cost of dining packages has also slightly increased, all of which went into effect August 1.
- Pinnacle Grill is up from $29 to $35 per person for dinner. The lunch price stays the same.
- Canaletto is up from $10 to $15 per person.
- Tamarind is up from $20 to $25 per person. Currently, the venue is only available aboard Koningsdam, Nieuw Amsterdam, and Eurodam.
Pinnacle Grill is Holland America’s signature steakhouse, and the increase to $35 puts it right on par with sister cruise line Carnival, whose various steakhouses are also $35 per person.
Dining Package Changes:
- Evening in the Pinnacle Grill: this dinner for two is up from $52 to $62
- Signature Dining Package: This package includes one reservation in Pinnacle Grill, and one in Canaletto, and is up from $35 to $44
- Distinctive Dining Package: this package includes a reservation for Pinnacle Grill, Tamarind, and Canaletto and is up from $50 to $65
- Ultimate Dining Package: available aboard Koningsdam only, this package includes one reservation each for Pinnacle Grill, the Culinary Arts Center, Sel de Mer, Tamarind, and Canaletto, and is up from $104 to $119