Holland America Line has raised the prices in three of their specialty restaurants. The cost of dining packages has also slightly increased, all of which went into effect August 1.
- Pinnacle Grill is up from $29 to $35 per person for dinner. The lunch price stays the same.
- Canaletto is up from $10 to $15 per person.
- Tamarind is up from $20 to $25 per person. Currently the venue is only available aboard Koningsdam, Nieuw Amsterdam, and Eurodam.
Pinnacle Grill is Holland America’s signature steakhouse, and the increase to $35 puts it right on par with sister cruise line Carnival, whose various steakhouses are also $35 per person.
Dining Package Changes:
- Evening in the Pinnacle Grill: this dinner for two is up from $52 to $62
- Signature Dining Package: this package includes one reservation in Pinnacle Grill, and one in Canaletto, and is up from $35 to $44
- Distinctive Dining Package: this package includes a reservation for Pinnacle Grill, Tamarind, and Canaletto, and is up from $50 to $65
- Ultimate Dining Package: available aboard Koningsdam only, this package includes one reservation each for Pinnacle Grill, the Culinary Arts Center, Sel de Mer, Tamarind, and Canaletto, and is up from $104 to $119
The pricing for An Evening at Le Cirque remains at $49 per person, and Taste of De Librije remains at $69 per person.
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of April 11, 2021
- New Series Focuses on Pain of Cruise Shutdown, Excitement of Planned Return
- NCL To CDC: ‘Respond To Our Restart Plan Please’
- Carnival Releases Another Cruise-Themed Board Game
- Cruise Radio News Briefs — April 16, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Read the Letter Some Hope Will Prevent Cruise Ships From Sailing
- The Tug of War Over The Cruise Industry’s Future
- Norwegian’s ‘Great Cruise Comeback’ Docuseries Episode Airing Tonight
- Viking Takes Delivery of Latest Ocean Cruise Ship
- Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Another Cruise Line Moves Closer to All-Inclusive Pricing
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
The CDC Still Doesn’t Want You To Cruise, But Has Advice If You Do
CRUISE NEWS5 days ago
Norwegian Cruise Line Adjusts Refund, FCC Policies
EDITORIAL4 days ago
Why Drink Packages May Be the Biggest Challenge Facing Cruising’s Resumption