Holland America Line has debuted their third video in the series following the construction process of their newest upcoming ship, ms Koningsdam. This episode of “Countdown to Koningsdam” focuses on the ship’s The World Stage main theater.
Hosted by the ship’s inaugural cruise director, Johnathan Rogers, the third video features the cruise line’s Director of Entertainment, Bill Prince. He shows guests the ship’s massive main theater that will surround guests with a 270 degree, two stories high LED projection screens. The World Stage will feature state-of-the-art lighting, projection, and sound systems, and will be capable of transforming throughout the day to anything the designers can imagine. For example, it will be able to evolve easily from an Italian palazzo for a concert to an imaginary world for elaborate production numbers.
Episode 1 focused on the ship’s atrium and Episode 2 detailed the ship’s inaugural sailing seasons. Future videos will discuss the ship’s innovative stateroom layouts, the elaborate Dining Room, and the perks of Holland America’s loyalty program.
ms Koningsdam will feature a farm-to-table concept dinner experience, themed serving stations in the Lido Market, a French seafood brasserie, and classic restaurant favorites like Pinnacle Grill, Canaletto, and Tamarind. The ship will also feature the line’s first purpose-built staterooms for singles and families. Onboard entertainment will include a Music Walk area with different genres of music, as well as the massive World Stage area featured in this most recent episode.
For more information, visit hollandamerica.com.
- 2022 State of the Cruise Industry Outlook Report Released
- Cruise News Today — January 28, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Sky Princess Review + Cruise News
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing