Six theme cruises in 2013 and early 2014 will feature “Dancing with the Stars” events including dance lessons; a chance to meet the dancers, ask questions and take photos; and a dazzling production starring celebrities and the famed dance pros, complete with glamorous costumes and routines from the TV show. Currently scheduled to appear on select sailings are two-time champion pro dancers Mark Ballas and Kym Johnson; pros Tristan MacManus and Lacey Schwimmer; and some of your favorite celebrity competitors. More dance pros and celebrities to be announced.
In addition to the theme cruises, every sailing on all 15 ships in the Holland America Line fleet will feature an exclusive “Dancing with the Stars” program including dance lessons and an opportunity for some lucky guests to dance center stage in an exciting dance-off performance. These activities will feature the ships’ professional dancers and will be developed in collaboration with the show’s dancers and choreographers.
Special “Dancing with the Stars” theme cruise sailings:
- February 16, 2013, ms Eurodam, 7-Day Eastern Caribbean
- June 22, 2013, ms Veendam, 7-Day Canada & New England
- June 30, 2013, ms Oosterdam, 7-Day Alaska
- July 7, 2013, ms Oosterdam, 7-Day Alaska
- January 5, 2014, ms Nieuw Amsterdam, 7-Day Eastern Caribbean
- January 12, 2014, ms Nieuw Amsterdam, 7-Day Western Caribbean
Source: Holland America
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
Comments are closed.