In 2014, Holland America Line is offering an extensive Canada and New England program with 48 sailings spanning spring, summer and fall. With three ships departing from five convenient homeports, more travelers can experience the region’s breathtaking scenery, historic seaports, culinary treats and cultural charm.
Scheduled May through October, the nine different itineraries on ms Eurodam, ms Maasdam and ms Veendam depart from Boston, Mass.; Montréal and Québec City, Canada; Fort Lauderdale, Fla., and New York City. The cruises range from seven to 15 days and include family-friendly summer cruises and visits during the height of the fall foliage season as summer turns to autumn and the jewel-toned leaves offer one of nature’s most impressive showings.
Cruise fares for 2014 Canada and New England itineraries begin at $799 per person. More information on Holland America Line’s Canada/New England sailings can be found on their website.
Subscribe to our Cruise Updates.
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships