Holland America Line has introduced their fourth “Countdown to Koningsdam” video in the series. This episode features the ship’s suites and staterooms. The short videos were created to give updates as ms Koningsdam nears her delivery in April 2016.
The ship’s cruise director, Johnathan Rogers, hosted the video, and it also features the cruise line’s Deputy Director of Interior Design, My Nguyen. She takes guests inside the ship’s staterooms, including the new family and single ones debuting on the ship.
Koningsdam will feature over 1,300 guest accommodations. They will boast four distinct color schemes in the different suite, spa, oceanview, and inside categories. Headboards have been redesigned with USB and outlets on both sides, stone tops on nightstands and desks, improved lighting, and more oh-so-important storage.
Holland America ships are also receiving a first with Koningsdam, 12 single oceanview cabins, and 32 family cabins; accommodating up to five guests each.
All four “Countdown to Koningsdam” videos can be viewed here.
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 23, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022