It takes a lot to keep a cruise ship operating and to keep the guests from going hungry. There are tons and tons (literally!) of food brought aboard a cruise ship each week to keep guests fat and happy.
Here’s some interesting stats you may not have known about the sheer amounts of food eaten aboard Carnival Dream each week.
1,875 fresh pineapples
39,325 Danish pastries
2,540 pounds of coffee
73,180 bacon slices
10,700 pounds of flour
10,160 heads of iceberg lettuce
2,994 pounds of pasta
34,360 cans of soft drinks
3,660 pounds of prime rib
2,570 pounds of cake mix
What’s your favorite food when on a cruise? Let us know in the comments!
Pin this! ↘︎
- 2022 State of the Cruise Industry Outlook Report Released
- Cruise News Today — January 28, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises