Thanks to Hurricane Sandy earlier this week the Baltimore-based Carnival Pride is offering a special two-night voyage on Friday November 2, returning on Sunday, November 4.
Prices start at $129 per person for this special two days at sea sailing. The voyage was made possible as a result of the cancellation of the Oct. 28 departure from Baltimore due to the closing of vessel traffic to Chesapeake Bay.
Following the Nov. 2-4 voyage, Carnival Pride will resume its regular year-round seven-day schedule from Baltimore, visiting the Bahamas and Florida.
Interested folks can visit Carnival’s website.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises