1. Masters of Sex
Bill and Virginia, aka the Masters & Johnson who spent almost as much time exploring one another’s anatomy as they did studying human sexuality, are always looking for places to be together, far from the prying eyes of his wife, her husband and their children. By setting sail on a luxury liner, they could not only canoodle over cocktails but question the crew about their high seas carnal encounters! As with Castle, the Queen Mary would make the perfect ship for the series to film on given that it, like Bill and Virginia, is from another era!
2. The Walking Dead
Given all the horrors that our hearty band of travelers have survived over the past few years, aren’t they deserving of a little vacation? And what better way to escape those hungry zombies than by finding a ship, treating any on-board walkers like passengers who refuse to disembark and, once the vessel’s been cleared for travel, set sail! Imagine the cookies Carol could bake if she had an entire galley at her disposal! And Carl, who’s been forced to grow up way too fast, could spend a little time getting in touch with his inner child by trading in his real gun for one in the arcade!
3. The Bold & the Beautiful
4. The Real Housewives of Atlanta
5. American Horror Story
The one-setting-per-season anthology series has thus far done a haunted house, a creepy coven, a literally insane asylum and a hair-raising hotel. How about next season, they board a cruise ship with a haunted history? Sure, this was the premise of the 2002 flick Ghost Ship, but if there’s one thing Hollywood loves more than three-martini lunches, it’s a reboot! If this happens, however, we’re going to insist that they bring on the cast of the original Love Boat in supporting roles. Because who didn’t always think Julie McCoy was one fake smile away from going on a killing spree?
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia
- Cruise News Today — January 14, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Sunshine Resumes Cruises From Charleston
- Viking Neptune Floated Out at the Shipyard in Italy
- Royal Caribbean Further Extends Cruise With Confidence Program