Cruise like a Norwegian has a whole new meaning in 2015. Norwegian Cruise Line is the first major cruise line to offer all-inclusive options on 2015 sailings. With a value of over $2,400 per stateroom, Norwegian decided to introduce these packages based on the popularity of their Fly, Cruise and Stay vacations – and their desire to be an innovator in the industry.
Available for a limited time for new reservations made from August 4 to August 29,2014, these add-on packages include signature dining, alcoholic beverages, unlimited soda, shore excursions, internet access, service charges and more.
“It’s not totally all inclusive, you have a limited number of internet minutes, limited shore excursions, etc. You have to keep in mind how much you’re going to utilize these service. Figure out what your break even point is,” says cruise expert Stewart Chiron from CruiseGuy.com.
Pricing is based on the number of days (from three-day to 14-day) and stateroom category (yes, it includes the Haven by Norwegian). As a bonus, passengers adding the all-inclusive option receive 10% off the cruise fare.
Here’s more on the breakdown of the pricing. A seven-day cruise package is $899 and includes:
- The Ultimate Dining package
- The Ultimate Beverage package
- Shore excursion credit of $200 per person
- Pre-paid daily service charges
- A 250-minute Internet package per person
- 20 photos of any size
- Chocolate-covered strawberries
- A bottle of wine
- One bingo session
- Six bottles of water
There are few variations of the package based on the length of your sailing; on three- to five- day sailings, the shore excursion credit is $100 per person and on nine- to 14-day sailings, you’ll receive 12 bottles of water.
Included with the Ultimate Dining package is complimentary access to a specialty restaurant every night of the cruise including Cagney’s (a steakhouse), French bistro, Moderno Churrascaria (Italian restaurant), Asian-Fusion restaurant and more.
Spirits, cocktails, draft beer, bottled beer and glasses of wine (up to $10) are all part of the Ultimate Beverage package. Non-alcoholic offerings include unlimited fountain soda and juice.
While this offer is fleet wide for 2015 sailings, there are a few exceptions: Pride of America and bookings made in Continental Europe or the United Kingdom aren’t eligible for these options.
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]