Independence of the Seas Ship Profile
- Launched: 2008
- Size: 154,407
- Capacity: 4,370
- Itinerary: Caribbean and Europe
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: kid’s water park, ice skating rink, 22 bars, clubs, and lounges, two cantilevered whirlpools over the ocean, The Cupcake Cupboard gourmet bakery, and a FlowRider surf simulator.
- Read More Independence of the Seas Articles Here
Sailing from Fort Lauderdale part of the time, and Southampton, England part of the time, there’s a lot of culture to experience during a cruise on this ship. Independence of the Seas features Grease, The Musical, and kid’s water park, ice skating shows, Chops Grille, and Giovanni’s Table Italian restaurant.
- Skagway, Alaska Cruise Port Guide
- Cruise Industry Voices Beg CDC Not To Extend No Sail Order
- Carnival’s New Mega Cruise Ship Begins Sea Trials [PHOTOS]
- 5 Most European Cities In North America To Visit on a Cruise
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of September 20, 2020
- Final Countdown: Will The CDC Lift The Ban On Cruise Ships?
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruises: What You Need to Know
- The Path To Reopening, Will Americans Cruise Next?
- Norwegian Cruise Line Releases 2023 Itineraries, Latitudes Offer
- Royal Caribbean Modifies 5 Cruise Ship Deployments For 2021