This is just a teaser of Anne Campbells review of the Oasis.
“This Ship Is For You If … You love high energy Las Vegas hotels…endless dining choices, even if they cost more …. on-board activities like zip-line, rock climbing, simulated surfing and ice skating … are a family not on a tight budget … the more people the better … being at sea is irrelevant … reserving shows and restaurants before leaving home … constant walking long distances sounds great
This Ship Isn’t For You If …. impersonal service and walking constantly sound dreadful …. have a fear of heights …. mind paying extra for food …. want to see the ocean and hear the waves …. seek quiet, secluded places to get away from the crowd … to quickly and easily go ashore … you mind making reservations for shows and restaurants before leaving home … want a mega-resort with 6200 fellow passengers.”
I encourage you to read Anne Campbell’s full review here.
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants