Jewel of the Seas Ship Profile
- Launched: 2004
- Size: 90,000
- Capacity: 2,501
- Itinerary: southern Caribbean and Mediterranean
- Good For: Families, Solo Travelers, Couples, and Millennials
- Popular Amenities: rock climbing wall, mini golf, kid’s pool with waterslide, Adventure Ocean Youth Program, Chops Grille, Izumi Japanese restaurant, Giovanni’s Table Italian restaurant, and the solarium adults-only pool.
- Read More Jewel of the Seas Articles Here
Sailing from San Juan for the Caribbean, and Rome for the Mediterranean, Jewel of the Seas boasts a variety of offerings, including 8 different dining options, 16 bars, clubs, and lounges, dedicated spaces for kids and teens, mini golf, and a movie screen on the lido deck.
- Popular Royal Caribbean Ship Leaving Fleet
- Why We Cruise Wednesday: Sunsets
- Carnival Adds Fourth Cruise Ship to Galveston
- Second Cruise Line Announces Top-Deck Roller Coaster
- Cruise Radio News Brief | Week of October 6, 2019
- Cruise Line Starts Construction on 249th Ship
- Royal Caribbean Names Fifth Oasis-Class Cruise Ship
- Cruise Line Takes Fee-Based Priority Program Fleetwide
- Do These Angry Cruise Passengers Deserve A Full Refund?
- Cruise Podcast: Celebrity Infinity 2019 Med Review + News