Norwegian Cruise Line is launching its popular Kids Sail Free limited time offer giving children (17 and younger), sailing in third and fourth berths, the opportunity to cruise for free when their parents make a new reservation on select fall sailings to Alaska, Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada & New England, the Caribbean, Europe or Hawaii by July 7, 2012. In addition, select sailings are also eligible for up to $500 in air credits, Military and AARP discounts.
Families can enjoy the ultimate family vacation this fall to one of Norwegian’s exciting cruise destinations. Whether it’s inter-island hopping in Hawaii, with over 100 hours in port, sharing the rich history of Europe on one of Norwegian’s many European cruise itineraries, or soaking up the sun in the Caribbean, families can travel with ease knowing they will visit multiple destinations and only have to unpack once. In addition, only Norwegian offers Freestyle Cruising which gives families the flexibility to experience the vacation they’ve always dreamed of.
- Families who embark on a cruise through Hawaii between September 29 and December 15, 2012 will enjoy exploring four spectacular Hawaiian Islands on a seven-day cruise on board Pride of America, sailing round-trip from Honolulu, with fares starting at $1299*, including a scenic sail past the spectacular Na’Pali Coast.
- For the ultimate in Europe cruising, Norwegian Jade offers seven-day Greek Isles and Adriatic itineraries from Venice, Italy from September 1 through October 31, 2012, with fares starting at $479* for seven-day Europe cruises. For a longer vacation, families can embark on a Norwegian Spirit 12-day Grand Mediterranean cruise from either Barcelona or Venice from September 7 through October 13, 2012. This incredible itinerary offers the opportunity for parents and their children to experience five different countries. Norwegian Spirit also offers nine-day Canary Islands cruises from Barcelona from November 6 through December 12, 2012.
- Guests of all ages will enjoy exclusive Nickelodeon activities and shows as well as the array of on board activities, entertainment and dining options while cruising through Europe on board Norwegian’s newest ship, Norwegian Epic. Families can set sail on seven-day Western Mediterranean itineraries through October 14, 2012 from Barcelona, Spain. Or for those who prefer to sail to sun-drenched destinations, Norwegian Epic will sail seven-day Eastern Caribbean cruises from Miami beginning November 3, 2012.
- Families who are looking to sink their toes into one of Bermuda’s famous pink sand beaches can set sail on a seven-day cruise to King’s Wharf, Bermuda from New York City on board Norwegian Star from September 9 through October 14, 2012 or on board Norwegian Dawn from Boston on either September 7 or September 14, 2012, with fares starting at $449*.
- The entire family will enjoy cruising to tropical destinations on a cruise from New York City to the Bahamas & Florida on board Norwegian Jewel between October 14 and September 16, 2012, with fares starting at $449*, or on Norwegian Gem on a nine-day cruise to the Eastern Caribbean between October 20 and December 13, 2012. Families sailing on Norwegian Gem and Norwegian Jewel will also enjoy exclusive Nickelodeon programming.
- For a family cruise to the Western Caribbean, guests can sail a seven-day cruise from three different convenient departure ports, starting at $439. Norwegian Pearl sails from Miami between October 21 and November 25, 2012; Norwegian Star from Tampa between October 26 and December 9, 2012; and Norwegian Dawn from New Orleans between November 4 and December 30, 2012.
- For a longer Southern Caribbean cruise vacation, families can embark on a 10 or 11-day cruise on board Norwegian Sun from Miami between October 14 and December 16, 2012.
- Fall foliage will delight the whole family on one of Norwegian’s Canada & New England Itineraries, with fares starting at $549*. Between September 21 and October 19, 2012, families can sail on a seven-day cruise from Boston on Norwegian Dawn to Quebec or from Quebec to Boston. For a longer Canada & New England experience, Norwegian Gem offers families the chance to cruise for 10-days, round trip from New York City.
- Families also have the opportunity to experience Alaska before the Alaska cruise season ends on board Norwegian Pearl or Norwegian Jewel, on a seven-day cruise from Seattle between September 1 and September 16, 2012, starting at $599*.
- For a quick family getaway, kids sail free on three and four-day Bahamas cruises on Norwegian Sky from Miami between September 3 and December 28, 2012, with fares starting at $179.
*All cruise fares are per person, based on double occupancy.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.