The cruise line you choose is another important factor to consider when picking your cruise. The cruise ship is your hotel, restaurant and entertainment for your whole vacation. It is a package deal that is different from a traditional vacation.
You’ll want to spend some time and do your research to make sure you pick the right cruise for you. The perfect cruise for some might be a miserable one for others. Make sure you find the best match. You’ll want to find the best rate on the right cruise for you, not just the cheapest rate.
Cruise lines cater to certain groups and their whole ship is meant to entertain and please that crowd. Some cater to certain age groups, singles, or families. Some are calm, elegant and feature haute cuisine. Some have lots of loud, exciting activities to attract the active crowds. Others have lots of family activities planned, so the ship will be filled with kids. Some will have shore excursions that are right up your alley, while others might be a real snooze for you.
Consider researching with these resources:
Like many other industries, cruise lines “target” their product or cruise ship experience to hit certain markets. There are basically five categories to cruise lines.
Have you subscribed to Cruise Radio yet? Subscribe to us on iTunes and Stitcher Radio Network.
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review 
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reduces ‘Free At Sea’ Perks
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants