Today, Saturday, January 30, 2016, is the last day to take advantage of Carnival’s reduced $99 deposit sale. These deposits are per stateroom, not per person, and are available on select sailings through April 30, 2017.
$49.50 per person deposit is applicable to 2-9 day sailings, $150 per person deposit is applicable to 10+ day, Alaska, and Europe sailings.
Examples Sailings Available
- 7-nt Carnival Breeze, October 23, 2016 = $99 deposit per stateroom
- 8-nt, Carnival Conquest, January 21, 2017 = $99 deposit per stateroom
- 11-nt Carnival Vista, September 5, 2017 = $300 deposit per stateroom
Things to Know
- Deposit is non-refundable & non-transferable.
- Early Saver has a price protection policy.
- Changes made to the reservation may result in the assessment of cancellation penalties or service fees.
- Guest may select the stateroom, but a minimum purchase of category 4A is required.
- When re-pricing to a new promotion guest assumes all terms & conditions of the new promo & may forfeit any or all features associated with the original fare.
- Offer is applicable on select sailings thru 4/30/18.
- Carnival Cruise Line Forced to Cancel Two Horizon Sailings
- Cruise News Today — November 30, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Cruise Line’s John Heald on Increased Capacity, Pier-Side Testing, Football and More
- MSC Cruises Christens New Ship in Dubai
- Welcome Back: Another Princess Cruise Ship Resumes Sailings
- Cruise News Today — November 29, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Key West Reopened to Cruise Ships Over Weekend, Restrictions Apply
- Overview: Visiting Bar Harbor, Maine on a Cruise
- 18 Photos of The Bimini Beach Club & What Cruisers Should Expect
- Review: Chibang! Chinese & Mexican Restaurant on Carnival’s Mardi Gras