Company Luggage Forward leverages the global shipping network of DHL Express to help travelers avoid one of the most frustrating parts of air travel and assure a faster, more relaxing alternative to long check-in lines and baggage carousel delays, with a cost.
Luggage Forward can send luggage directly to a traveler’s hotel or even a cruise ship in Europe, Asia, South America, Australia or virtually any of the 220 countries and territories served by DHL Express.
Travelers simply book online or by phone and Luggage Forward will automatically select a shipping carrier based upon reliability and speed. On average, DHL Express handles the transportation for more than 90% of the inbound U.S. luggage shipments booked by Luggage Forward customers as well as majority of shipments to and between international points.
The service offers basic, standard, priority and express luggage service. Just to check it out I priced standard luggage service from Jacksonville to Miami, it ran $236 round trip.
Luggage Forward has been around since 2004, I’ve never actually tried them (nor have a need to) but it could be an option for those long trips, just keep in mind your luggage does have to leave well ahead of you to allow enough time to get to the destination.
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral
- Virgin Voyages Updating Cabins on Two Cruise Ships
- Chef Rudi Sodamin Named Princess’ Head of Culinary Arts
- New Residential Ship to Offer ‘Worldschooling’ Education Program
- Cruise News Today — January 24, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Explores $10 COVID-19 Testing Option for Shorter Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 23, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 16, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022