Crystal Cruises’ Crystal Spa and Salon aboard Crystal Serenity has been voted the best of any medium-sized cruise ship by the readers of Condé Nast Traveler. Normally, this is not something we wait up late at night to find out in a “Who won best actor?” sort of way but this distinction is significant.
Serenity came in with a score of 94.0 and sister ship Crystal Symphony scored 91.4. Good scores both. How good? The win in this category makes Crystal the only line with its entire fleet included in the esteemed list of top 10 which is a big deal.
“Whether one is seeking a day of beauty and pampering or an impromptu, complimentary sauna or steam session, our spas augment one’s vacation with varying options that will uplift, enlighten or enhance relaxation,” says Alexandra Don, vice president, hotel services and design. “We are honored that experienced travelers recognize the exceptional service, choices and design of our Crystal Spa and Salons.”
What did it take to win?
- Feng Shui-inspired designs
- Expertly-trained therapists
- Elemis and Bliss products
- Private relaxation areas with sweeping ocean views
- Pro-Collagen Marine Facials
- Exotic Lime & Ginger Salt Glow “rituals,”
- Aroma stone therapy
- More than a dozen face, nails, hair and body treatments
- Couples’ massage
- Massages from the comfort of their suite for penthouse guests (except John Travolta)
- Teeth whitening
The Crystal Spa and Salons are operated by Steiner Leisure, a global provider of spa services for many cruise lines.
Travelers rated spas on staff, facilities and treatments and the complete list of the world’s best spas is featured in Condé Nast Traveler’s June issue. According to Crystal, the line has been awarded more “World’s Best” awards than any other cruise line, resort, or hotel in history.
- Crystal Cruises wins “Crystal Award” for innovative ship design
- Crystal Cruises To New Ports, Experiences
- Cruise line hops on branding train, sneaks in amazing technology
- Crystal Hosts Golf-Themed Cruises This Summer