Regent Seven Seas Cruises has announced a 132-night world cruise, which will set sail on January 6, 2024 from PortMiami.
The voyage, which will take place aboard the line’s ship Seven Seas Mariner, will explore many corners of the globe including Central America, the U.S. west coast and Hawaii, the South Pacific islands, Australia, New Zealand, Southeast Asia, India, the Middle East, the Mediterranean, and Bermuda.
The trip, called “Navigate the World” will span 34,500 nautical miles and visit 66 ports across 31 countries. 12 of those port calls will be overnight stays for more time to explore and a chance to experience the local nightlife. The sailing will also transit the Panama Canal and Suez Canal.
The cruise will provide access to 61 UNESCO World Heritage Sites such as the Gondwana Rainforests of Australia, the Churches and Convents of Goa, and Tuscany’s Medici Villas and Gardens.
Exclusive shoreside experiences will be provided for passengers in Wellington, New Zealand; Mumbai, India; and Málaga, Spain. There will also be a pre-cruise gala at a luxury hotel in Miami.
Eighteen land programs — 11 of them new — will be available at an additional cost. Examples include visits to Ayers Rock in Australia, the Taj Mahal in India, and the Great Pyramids of Giza in Egypt.
Included in the cruise fare are:
- First-class air
- A one-night hotel stay at a luxury hotel in Miami
- Door-to-door luggage service
- A comprehensive visa package
- Unlimited valet laundry, including dry cleaning and pressing
- Phone time
- Unlimited internet access
- Excursions in each port
- Onboard medical service
- A commemorative gift
Bookings open on July 14, 2021. Fares start at $73,499 per person for a deluxe veranda suite, and $199,999 per person for a master suite.
- Former Carnival Cruise Ship Now Sails With Chinese Line
- Viking Celebrates Float Out of Second Expedition Ship
- Two Big Changes to Guy Fieri Restaurants on Mardi Gras
- MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — July 28, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Horizon, A Journey In Photos Day 2: Seas The Day
- Princess Cruises Celebrates 20 Years of Shore Power in Juneau
- Carnival Cruise Line Launches Summer 2021 Alaska Season
- Mexican Port Welcomes First Cruise Ship After 16 Months
- Icy Strait Point Welcomes First Cruise Ship in 562 Days
BEFORE YOU CRUISE2 days ago
Bimini Cruise Port: Everything You Need To Know
BEFORE YOU CRUISE15 hours ago
MENU: Guy’s Pig & Anchor Smokehouse on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
Win For Florida As Appeals Court Strikes Down CDC Cruise Restrictions
CRUISE NEWS3 days ago
500 Days Later, Every Major Cruise Line Is Sailing Again