Marriott hotel chains are approaching overnight stays in a different light, not focusing on being a hotel but the destination and where you’re going.
Here are some of the new offerings that look appealing to us:
- Mobile check-in
- Enhanced smartphone app
- New guest rooms with more work space and chargers
- A relaxing area to pass the time
- Enhanced public rooms
Have an idea how Marriott can enhance your vacation? Submit your idea here and you could take home some goodies.
The video below shows the concept:
Subscribe to our Cruise Updates.
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia
- Cruise News Today — January 14, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Carnival Sunshine Resumes Cruises From Charleston
- Viking Neptune Floated Out at the Shipyard in Italy
- Royal Caribbean Further Extends Cruise With Confidence Program