The holiday season is in full swing, and to celebrate the 12 Days of Christmas Costa Cruises is holding a 12-day holiday sale featuring the lowest fares of the season on popular Mediterranean itineraries.
Dec. 10-22 the line will showcase deals on eastern and western Mediterranean cruises departing between January and May 2013, making the gift of a cruise this holiday season even more affordable. During the sale guests also can earn up to a $100 on-board credit that can be combined with the reduced rates for an oceanview or balcony cabin.
“We’re getting into the holiday spirit and weve got some fantastic pricing on our popular Mediterranean itineraries during the 12-day sale,” said Scott Knutson, CTC, vice president of sales and marketing for Costa Cruises North America. “This is a great time of year to go to the Med and avoid the crowds, take advantage of lower airfare and enjoy the beautiful weather.”
For 64 years Costa Cruises’ ships have sailed worldwide, offering the best in Italian style, hospitality and cuisine. The line’s ships visit 250 destinations throughout the Mediterranean, northern Europe, the Baltic, Caribbean, South America, United Arab Emirates, Far East and Indian Ocean. The line has 14 ships in service and the new 132,500-ton Costa Diadema is slated for delivery from Fincantieri in October 2014.
Source: Costa Cruises
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]