Miami Heat fans sailing on the Carnival Sunshine, which is currently on a 12-day Mediterranean cruise, never quite made it to bed last night. As the ship made its way to Naples, Italy, Miami Heat fans stayed up until 6 a.m. local time to watch their beloved team win its third overall NBA Championship and their second consecutive title.
The nail-biting game was aired on the ship’s Seaside Theatre, a 270-square-foot LED screen, located poolside on Lido deck. Photographer Andy Newman of NewmanPR took a few pictures of fans poolside joining two time MVP Lebron James and teammates in celebrating the big victory.
Subscribe to our Cruise Updates.
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings
- Spain to Require Booster Shots For U.S. Visitors
- Cruise News Recap | Week of January 9, 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 15, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Opts Into CDC’s Voluntary COVID-19 Program
- CDC’s Conditional Sail Order Now Voluntary — What Happens Next?
- Norwegian Ends Cruise Mid-Voyage, Ship Returns to New York City
- Looking Back: Ten Years After Costa Concordia