Holland America recently renewed their partnership with The Digital Workshop powered by Microsoft. With the renewal, the cruise line will continue offering their computers courses to their guests, while rebranding a lot of the classes to include Windows 8.
Some of the offerings include:
- New Windows 8 classes
- Introduction to Sky Drive, Microsoft’s version of iCloud
- Using your digital camera
- PC maintenance and basics
- Photo editing and organizing
- Introduction to Microsoft Movie Maker
- One-on-one “Techspert Time” for personalized computer assistance
The Digital Workshop powered by Microsoft is available on all 15 of Holland America’s ships. Holland America computer classes are all offered free of charge.
Subscribe to our Cruise Updates.
- 2022 State of the Cruise Industry Outlook Report Released
- Cruise News Today — January 28, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Sky Princess Review + Cruise News
- Holland America Details Special Cruise For Rotterdam Naming
- World’s Largest Cruise Ship Delivered to Royal Caribbean
- Carnival Australia Restart Pushed Back to June
- Cruise News Today — January 27, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Recipe: Carnival’s Official Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Details ‘Marvel Day at Sea’ 2023 Dates
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing