Holland America Line really has a lot to be proud of with their ships’ crews recently. Yet again, another health inspection has proved that the quality of order and cleanliness is next to none with this cruise line. ms Eurdam has received its 10th consecutive score of 100 during a routine US inspection.
This time, the surprise inspection was held on March 20 during a turnaround call at Port Everglades, at the beginning of a seven-day Caribbean cruise. Previous, the ship had received its 9th perfect score in October, making it the first ship in the company’s history to receive that many perfect scores in a row.
Centers for Disease Control inspections are required for all passenger vessels that call in a United States port. They’re unannounced and are carried out twice a year for every cruise ship. The score, on a scale from 1-100 is assigned based on dozens of areas of assessment, including hygiene and sanitation of food, galley cleanliness, water, shipboard personnel, and the ship as a whole.
- Overview: Visiting Bar Harbor, Maine on a Cruise
- 18 Photos of The Bimini Beach Club & What Cruisers Should Expect
- Review: Chibang! Chinese & Mexican Restaurant on Carnival’s Mardi Gras
- 8 Tips, Hacks, and Ways to Save Money on a Carnival Cruise
- Cruise News Today — November 26, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Grand Cayman Reopens to First Cruise Ship in 20 Months
- Cruise News Today — November 25, 2021 [VIDEO]
- New MSC Seashore Arrives in Jamaica, Docks Beside Sister-Ship
- Cruise News Today — November 24, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Chef Emeril Lagasse Cuts Ribbon on New Carnival Cruise Restaurant