BELLEVUE, WASH. – February 23, 2012 –Paul Gauguin Cruises (www.pgcruises.com), operator of the highest-rated and longest continually sailing luxury cruise ship in the South Pacific, the m/sPaul Gauguin, is pleased to announce the selection of The Gauguinas one of the “Top 20 Small Cruise Ships” in 2012 by readers of Condé Nast Travelermagazine.
Readers rated cruise ships on a variety of criteria including itineraries/schedule, shore excursions, crew/service, cabins, food/dining, activities/facilities, and design/layout in the annual readers’ poll, which recognizes the “Top 100 Cruise Ships in the World.”
The full list of top cruise ships can be found on the magazine’s websitewww.cntraveler.com and is also featured in the February 2012 issue of Condé Nast Traveler. Paul Gauguin Cruises’ commitment to providing guests with the most luxurious and enriching cruise vacations to Tahiti, French Polynesia, and the South Pacific has consistently placedThe Gauguin on the esteemed Condé Nast Traveler list 14 years in a row.
Source: Paul Gauguin Cruises
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- New Royal Caribbean Ship Features Southern Dining, 20+ Restaurants
- Uncertain Future For Crystal Cruises as Parent Company Sinks Under Debt
- Holland America Extends Cancellation Policy through September 2022
- Cruise News Today — January 19, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Bookings Open on Miami’s Next MSC Cruise Ship
- Cruise News Today — January 18, 2022 [VIDEO]
- U.S. River Line Orders 12 Small Cruise Ships
- Carnival Cruise Director Accepts Promotion, is Leaving Mardi Gras
- Cruise News Today — January 17, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Delays Return of West Coast Ship, Cancels Four Sailings