MSC Cruises announced on Wednesday morning that they will be extending their suspension of cruises through July 10.
Previously, the cruise line halted cruises until May 10. With the new “No Sail Order” which was implemented by the CDC in mid-April, cruise companies are having to move their return-to-service date.
For guests impacted by the new canceled sailings, MSC Cruises is offering the same compensation provided as when they first announced a temporary suspension of cruises – a 125% Future Cruise Credit of the original cruise fare paid or a full refund.
READ MORE: How to Use A Future Cruise Credit
The Future Cruise Credit is to be used on any sailing on or before December 31, 2021.
Cruise Assurance Program
The Cruise Assurance Program allows guests who either already have a booked cruise or are booking a new cruise between July 11 through September 30 to reschedule their cruise to a future sailing up to 48 hours prior to their cruise departure date.
Guests and their travel advisors will be able to transfer any of these bookings at no cost to any ship and any itinerary in the MSC Cruises’ fleet, departing on or before December 31, 2021.
The cruise line details the above information on their website. MSC Cruises sails from PortMiami and Tampa, Florida.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Addresses Ship-Selling Rumors
- Unpaid Crew Members File Lawsuit Against Cruise Line
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reveals Timeline, Details On Return
- 21 Haunting Images of Carnival Inspiration’s Final Day
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of August 2, 2020
- Mediterranean Cruises Resume From Italy On August 15
- Disney Cancels More Sailings, Axes Halloween on the High Seas
- In Memory of Stormin’ Norm, Everyone’s Favorite Cruiser
- Fresh Air HVAC System Could Make Cruise Ships Safer
- Cruise Podcast: Sit Down With Carnival Corporation CEO Arnold Donald
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
In Memory of Stormin’ Norm, Everyone’s Favorite Cruiser
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
21 Haunting Images of Carnival Inspiration’s Final Day
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Norwegian Cruise Line Reveals Timeline, Details On Return
CRUISE NEWS18 hours ago
Unpaid Crew Members File Lawsuit Against Cruise Line