As the world continues to face the challenges of significant travel restrictions, MSC Cruises announced that it will further cancel cruise operations through July 31, 2020.
Before today’s announcement, the cruise line announced cancellations through July 10 due to the “No Sail Order” place by the US Centers for Disease Control in mid-April.
MSC Cruises USA guests impacted by the July 11-July 31, 2020 canceled cruises will automatically receive a 125% Future Cruise Credit of the original cruise fare paid by June 19 to be used on sailings on or before December 31, 2021.
Starting June 19, guests may also request a refund by submitting an online form on the company website.
The cruise line also announced new deployments which will result in cancellations of the following voyages:
- All MSC Armonia itineraries from Tampa, Florida from May 2, 2021 – Oct. 31, 2021
- All MSC Divina itineraries from Miami, Florida from March 28, 2021 – August 22, 2021
- All MSC Divina itineraries from New York from Sept. 3, 2021 – Oct. 23, 2021
All guests who are booked on MSC Cruise voyages between August 1 through October 31, 2020, will be able to take advantage of their Cruise Assurance program.
The program allows guests to cancel their sailing up to 48 hours before departure for a 100 percent future cruise credit which is good for any cruise before December 31, 2020.
READ MORE: How to Use a Future Cruise Credit
Royal Caribbean, Norwegian Cruise Line, and Carnival Cruise Line all plan to resume cruising on a limited capacity in August.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Addresses Ship-Selling Rumors
- Unpaid Crew Members File Lawsuit Against Cruise Line
- Norwegian Cruise Line Reveals Timeline, Details On Return
- 21 Haunting Images of Carnival Inspiration’s Final Day
- Cruise Radio News Briefs | Week of August 2, 2020
- Mediterranean Cruises Resume From Italy On August 15
- Disney Cancels More Sailings, Axes Halloween on the High Seas
- In Memory of Stormin’ Norm, Everyone’s Favorite Cruiser
- Fresh Air HVAC System Could Make Cruise Ships Safer
- Cruise Podcast: Sit Down With Carnival Corporation CEO Arnold Donald
CRUISE NEWS4 days ago
In Memory of Stormin’ Norm, Everyone’s Favorite Cruiser
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
21 Haunting Images of Carnival Inspiration’s Final Day
CRUISE NEWS1 day ago
Norwegian Cruise Line Reveals Timeline, Details On Return
CRUISE NEWS18 hours ago
Unpaid Crew Members File Lawsuit Against Cruise Line