When MSC Divina joins the MSC Cruises fleet in May, she will take the line’s flagship Fantasia-class of ships to another level.
Named in honor of MSC Cruises’ “godmother,” Italian film icon Sophia Loren, and with decks named after the Gods of Ancient Greece,MSC Divina will feature several design enhancements that make her truly a “divine goddess,” as MSC Cruises continues its successful partnership with award-winning De Jorio Design International.
Among the differences between MSC Divina and sister ships MSC Fantasia and MSC Splendida are:
- Increased capacity, with 1,751 staterooms hosting 3,502 guests (double occupancy) on the 139,400 ton ship, making it the largest ship in the MSC Cruises fleet
- Infinity Garden Pool and “beach zone” in the aft, with spectacular views of the ship’s wake
- Cutting-edge technical changes that include more powerful propulsion motors, new alternators and state-of-the-art HVAC chillers
- A new fresh water production system requiring 40 percent less power, assuring less environmental impact
Like her sister ships, MSC Divina will feature the exclusive MSC Yacht Club. With 69 suites (verses 72 on sister ships) in this “ship-within-a-ship,” guests indulge in comfort and convenience, from their own personal Butler to complimentary wines and spirits available any time of the day in the MSC Yacht Club’s exclusive lounges and pool area. This oasis of tranquility includes several private venues, including Le Muse panoramic restaurant, Top Sail Lounge, pool and relaxation area.
All MSC Divina guests have access to three restaurants and a Tex-Mex alternative dining restaurant, Acqua Park (with 150 fountains and water jets, whirlpools and pool bar), MSC Aurea Spa with Balinese-inspired treatments, children’s and teen areas, interactive 4-D Cinema, virtual Formula 1 auto racing, acclaimed international entertainment in the 1,603-seat Pantheon Theatre and much more.
Following her May 26 christening in Marseille, France, MSC Divina sails May 27 on a 6-night cruise toVenice, calling atCivitavecchia,Messina, Valletta andDubrovnik. The ship will then begin a series of 7-night Eastern Mediterranean roundtrip itineraries fromVenice andBari, calling in Katakalon,Izmir,Istanbul andDubrovnik, through October 2012.
Source: MSC Cruises
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- When Every Norwegian Cruise Line Ship Will Resume Sailing
- Holland America Line is Giving Away 75 Alaska Cruises
- Caribbean Restart Date & Itineraries Detailed For Celebrity Infinity
- New Carnival Megaship Receives Signature Funnel [PHOTOS]
- Cruise News Today — January 26, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Everything You Need To Know About MSC Cruises
- Cruise News Today — January 25, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Disney Cruise Line to Offer ‘Pixar Day at Sea’ on Select 2023 Sailings
- Carnival Jubilee Cruise Bookings Open For Sale
- Carnival Liberty Resumes Sailing From Port Canaveral