Subscribe to Cruise Radio News Daily Updates.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
MSC Cruises is kicking off the holiday season’s most popular shopping weekend with free upgrades from oceanview to balconies, meaning 50 percent plus savings on select cruises. Beginning on Monday, November 20 and extended through Black Friday and Cyber Monday to Wednesday, November 29, guests can take advantage of some great rates.
From November 20 – 29, 2017, guests can book a balcony cabin at an oceanview rate on both MSC Divina and MSC Seaside on select cruises starting December 23 through May 12, 2018. 7-night voyages qualifying for the promotion on MSC Seaside include, but aren’t limited to:
- December 23, 2017 – Guests booking on this cruise can be among the first to experience the ship as she embarks on her first 7-night voyage from Miami. Ports of call include St. John’s, Antigua and Barbuda; Charlotte Amalie, US Virgin Islands; and Nassau, Bahamas. Princes for balconies start at $929 per person.
- December 30, 2017 – Celebrate New Year’s on the line’s new flagship with stops in Jamaica, the Cayman Islands, Cozumel, and Nassau. Princes for balconies start at $1,199 per person.
- January 6, 2018 – This week-long cruise stops in Nassau, Jamaica, the Cayman Islands, and Costa Maya. Princes for balconies start at $699 per person.
10 and 11-night voyages qualifying for the promotion on MSC Divina include, but aren’t limited to:
- December 23, 2017 – This holiday cruise also happens to be Divina‘s first 11-night itinerary. The ship will be adorned with holiday décor and activities and stops in Nassau, Jamaica, Colombia, Panama, Costa Rica, and Belize City. Prices for balconies start at $1,609 per person.
- January 3, 2018 – 11-night cruise with stops in Charlotte Amalie, US Virgin Islands; St. John’s, Antigua and Barbuda; Bridgetown, Barbados; Saint George, Grenada; Willemstad, Curaçao; and Oranjestad, Aruba. Princes for balconies start at $599 per person.
- January 25, 2018 – 10-night sailing with stops in St. John’s, St. Kitts, Martinique, Guadeloupe, Charlotte Amalie, and Nassau. Prices for balconies start at $649 per person.
For more information, visit MSC Cruises’ website.