MSC Cruises is the next cruise line to face technology and release their own version of a RFID bracelet called MSC for Me, a customizable experience you wear on your wrist. First started three years ago, MSC has been working with some of the world’s largest technology gurus to bring this project to life.
The first ship to include the new technology will be MSC Meraviglia this summer followed by MSC Seaside in December.
What will this MSC for Me do?
- Navigating the ship
- Organizer to plan ship activities
- Virtual reality capabilities
Recently Carnival Corporation announced Ocean Medallion Class, a wearable piece of technology along the same line. Royal Caribbean rolled out WOW bands in 2014. You can find more information about MSC for Me in the video below.
- Royal Caribbean Celebrates One Year Since Restart, Reveals Fun Facts
- Cruise News Today — December 8, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Jimmy Buffett Launches Cruise Line, Rebrands Ship [IMAGES]
- Carnival Releases 2021 Christmas Day Dinner Menu
- Carnival Radiance Cruise & Entertainment Directors Announced
- Cruise News Today — December 7, 2021 [VIDEO]
- Virgin Voyages Donates 500 Cabins to Healthcare Providers
- Saying Goodbye to My Dad, Captain Parker
- Passport Card vs. Book: Which Should I Get?
- Cruise News Today — December 6, 2021 [VIDEO]