MSC Cruises announced today that the MSC Armonia will be sailing the Red Sea for the 2012-13 cruise season.
On Nov. 2, 2012, MSC Armonia will depart Venice on an 8-night cruise to her new homeport of Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt, with stops in Ancona, Italy; Heraklion, Greece; and Marmaris, Turkey as well as a transit of the Suez Canal.
MSC Armonia will then begin a series of weekly roundtrip 7-night cruises from Nov. 10, 2012 through April 6, 2013, each stopping at Safaga, Egypt; Elat, Israel, Aqaba, Jordan; and Sokhna Port, Egypt.
MSC Armonia has 777 staterooms, sophisticated and elegant décor, 4 restaurants, the MSC Aurea Spa, the finest in Mediterranean and international cuisine and international entertainment, a mini-golf course, casino, children’s club and much more.
Source: MSC Cruises
Subscribe to our Cruise News Updates.
- Cruise News Today — January 22, 2022 [VIDEO]
- 7 Cruise Trends You’ll See in 2022
- Unpaid Bills Result In Cruise Ship Arrest Warrant
- Carnival Keeps Masks, Testing, & Vaccinated Cruises Until Further Notice
- Cruise News Today — January 21, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Celebrity Cruises Moving Two Ships to Asia For 2023-2024 Season
- Celebrity Cancels 2022 Europe Cruise Season for One Ship
- Carnival Horizon Returns to Miami Following Unexpected Dry Dock
- Cruise News Today — January 20, 2022 [VIDEO]
- Cruise Podcast: Carnival Magic Review